General Document Checklist
A lot of information is required to provide a comprehensive financial plan for you. To ensure that you have it all available to you, we have provided the following document checklist. If you have any other information that you feel we need please bringthat to the initial meeting.
- Last Will and Testament, Financial Power of Attorney, Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Last Two Years Tax Returns
- Financial Statements(Balance Sheet of Assets/Liabilities) - if one is available.
- Listing of Income Sources:
* Provide recent payroll stubs.
- Account Statements For:
- Bank/Credit Union Accounts
- Mutual Funds/Brokerage Accounts
- IRA/Retirement Plan Accounts
- Completed Personal/Family Budget Worksheet
- Loan Closing Statement and/or Mortgage Agreement For:
- Home/Rental Property
- Home Equity Line of Credit/Second Mortgage
- Employee Benefit Statements:
- Medical/Dental Coverage
- Life/Disability Insurance Coverage
- 401(k)/Pension Account Statements
- Deferred Compensation Statement
- Stock Option Summary
- Summary Pages of Personal Insurance Policies:
- Life Insurance/Disability